Tracy has taught yoga and meditation for over 20 years in yoga studios, athletic clubs, yoga retreats, and offered therapeutic sessions in a health care setting, as well as in her private practice. She is also a board certified and licensed therapeutic massage therapist, specializing in myofascial release, neuromuscular techniques, and self-care techniques, with 17 years experience.
With her background in both therapeutic yoga and massage, combined with personal training and group exercise, Tracy teaches yoga, Pilates, as well as women’s health classes, helps lead retreats, and leads a location meditaiton group. She also provides seminars and workshops on stress management and similar topics.
Tracy believes in working with students and clients to accomplish their goals, whether that be reducing tension, pain, health challenges, or increasing flexibility, strength, resiliency, energy, or joy! Her varied experience and background allows her to draw therapeutic tools from many disciplines to tailor sessions to meet clients’ needs in a fun and progressive manner.
Highlights of Credentials:
- Bachelor of Arts, UC Santa Cruz
- Licensed Massage Therapist, State of MO (LMT)
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (BCTMB), through the National Certification Board of Massage Therapy
- Certified in Therapeutic Massage Therapy, 500+ hours, Florida College of Natural Health
- Certifications in Orthopedic, Myofascial, Neuromuscular, and Thai Yoga massage
- Experienced, Registered Yoga Teacher, 500+ hours (E-RYT 500), through Yoga Alliance
- Certified Meditation Teacher and Restorative Yoga Instructor, through Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation
- Yoga Therapist, Level 1 through Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation
- Certified Yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists (C-IAYT)
- Certifications in Personal Training, Pilates, Group Exercise, through YMCA
- Certification in Silver Sneakers Yoga and Classic, through Healthways